Data Engineer, Hamburg
We are currently partnered with a well-known business based in Hamburg who are looking to build a brand new Data team and you could be one of the first to come on board.
The business itself is based in the heart of Hamburg and has over 100 employees. Right now we are searching for Data Engineer to become one of the first members of our new growing Data team.
Your job as our Big Data Developer will be to:
- - Design how we retrieve, process and consume data from various sources
- - Prepare data for business-critical data-driven applications and analytic
- - Keep our data secure
Right now we’re very open to language and the newest technologies, but you should be familiar with:
- - Scala, SQL, R, Python, Java
- - Spark, Hadoop, Streaming libraries
- - RDBMS, NoSQL,
- - Data Models
Why Work for us:
- - Top Hardware
- - 28 days’ vacation
- - Work across a wide Technology stack
- - Excellent Training programme
- - Technology
- - Strong partnerships with the top names in the industry
- - Work with likeminded passionate Engineers
- - Competitive salaries
- And much more!
If this sounds interesting and you would like to learn more about this specific position and company please apply today