Engineering Manager, Stockholm
We are working in collaboration with one of Stockholm's most sustainably driven, diverse, innovative organisations. Their product enables cities to improve traffic flow and reduce urban congestion and is used by millions all over Europe.
They are seeking an Engineering Manager to take core responsibility of their app team which today is a group of 7 employees and 7 Consultants, 50/50 iOS and Android.
- Take core responsibility on defining/leading technology strategies, influencing the future direction of the business.
- Coach & inspire high-performing teams across geographically and time zone dispersed locations.
- Own and drive strategic projects & cross-organisation initiatives.
- Drive their journey of building self-organizing teams working with lean and agile principles.
- 3+ years experience in a leading role, e.g Engineering Manager, Team Lead etc.
- Strong understanding of Architecture in Software Development.
- Previous experience working hands-on with mobile development (iOS or Android).
- Passionate about establishing strategies to enable teams to succeed.
- Fluent English.
We would love to have a 'virtual coffee' meeting with you to discuss how you can truly take your career to the next level in our organisation. Please get in touch if you would like to know more.