Frontend Developer - Copenhagen
We are currently supporting an international business that is driving innovation within the fintech industry, creating a seamless and engaging customer experience across in-store, online and mobile platforms, allowing retailers to automate reporting and financial reconciliation when it comes to omni-channel payment solutions, operating across more than 20 European countries.
Our office in Copenhagen is home to a talented and growing multinational team. At this point in time, we are searching for another talented Frontend developer to join our diverse development team.
In this role you will:
- Develop and mature front-end parts of omni-channel payment solutions with a clear understanding of the whole end2end user experience;
• Together with our architects and tech leads establish a sound code base with clear separation of concerns between front-end, middleware and back-end;
• Take proactive part in building a continuous integration set-up for front-end deliveries;
• Take active part in user story refinement
The next member of our team should have:
• Working experience with automated testing of front-end applications;
• Good understanding of CI/CD and software development lifecycle;
• Working experience with front-end development in, e.g. Angular and/or React;
• At least basic experience with working in an agile setting;
• Preferably some experience with java;
- Focus on both result and process in your daily work;
• Good English skills (both written and oral).
What makes you great:
- You keep focus in and on the task at hand;
- You have clear and substantiated opinions on best practices of front-end development;
- You are a team player and acknowledge that nobody has the truth on everything;
- You are a curious, friendly and easy-to-along-with person.
Continuous professional development for their employees is essential to their success, and the client offers its employees a wide range of training and development programs. Furthermore, they offer freedom with responsibility, good work-life-balance, free massages, access to a fitness club with a personal trainer, fun company parties a couple of times a year, a good and healthy canteen and other really neat stuff!
This is an opportunity to be part of a business that is leading it’s industry and growing internationally. Not only will you work with the latest and greatest technologies, you will also be part of a driven, ambitious and talented group of international developers. Our client puts their success down to the culture they have created where everyone’s voices are heard, they can’t wait to hear from their next team member. – If you feel this could be you, apply today!