Frontend Developer, Gothenburg
On behalf of my client, a fast-growing fintech start-up we are looking for a number of talented frontend developers to expand and upskill our current team. Our aim is to disrupt the way the modern consumer takes care of their personal finances by creating the next generation of retail banking products.
Their financial management products for European banks are currently serving over 5 million digital banking customers globally. They take great pride in being data driven and in solving complex problems with the latest technology. If you share their enthusiasm for shaping the future of fintech, then their office is the right place for you!
Responsibilities and Duties as a Frontend Developer:
You are an ambitious person with a feel for interaction and user-friendliness. You like to keep up to date with the fast-paced front-end world, and has a burning passion to “do front-end right”. You burn for high quality and want to build things that impact a lot of users. You are user-oriented and focused to a fault.
What will you do?
- Join Europe’s hottest fintech start-up on its journey to become a unicorn
- Collaborate in our cross-team engineering community and share knowledge with your talented colleagues.
- International work environment
- Work in a fully autonomous and cross-functional team with a family feel
- Build cutting-edge user-friendly applications that help millions of people worldwide.
They are strong believers in growth, and will support you in achieving your true potential. By joining our customer, you are choosing to become a world-class expert in a technical area or assume project, product or community management duties.
You will need:
- Experience with a modern front-end framework like React.js, Vue.js, or Angular, complemented by Redux
- Great attention to detail
When you walk through their office doors, it’s like walking into your best friend’s living room, music is loud, you are made to feel welcome and comfortable, and ready to do the best work possible!