Frontend Tech Lead, Stockholm
On behalf of my client, one of the key Fintech businesses in Stockholm, Sweden, we are looking for a driven and passionate Frontend Tech Lead. You will play a central role in a very fast-growing company operating in a transforming market.
If you value high standards, see the excellence in teamwork and live for results then this role is perfect for you! With great passion you are looking to revolutionise and continue to change what they, with great joy and fondness, have built.
They are extremely proud to have helped a quarter of a million customers.
Responsibilities and Duties as a Frontend Tech Lead:
- Lead our frontend development team of 3 Frontend Developers and 1 Full stack Developer.
- Assist in the team’s evolution through Recruitment, Education and Ensuring wellbeing.
- Drive the whole team forward in reaching success.
- Facilitate execution of tasks oriented towards the team's goal.
- Solve coordination issues faced by the team and also deliver value to customers
- Ensure quality and efficiency in work.
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- You will have a computer science education from a university or at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Good team lead experience and the ability to confidently mentor other team members.
- Experience with B2C Companies and wide technical knowledge is beneficial.
- Experience within the Fintech industry is a great bonus.
Why joins us?
- Your impact on our product and strategy will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will make a difference to a lot of people's lives.
- Work with great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy.
- 6 weeks paid vacation.
- 5000kr / year in health care allowance.
- Massages at work.
- Great work environment where passion and power meet.
- Pool table and table tennis in the office.