Frontend Tech Lead, Stockholm
Our customer is one of the most impressive, leading e-commerce businesses and online marketplaces in Sweden. They have over 4 million weekly visits and their vision is to be the best marketplace for unique items and bargains in Sweden.
Due to increased demand across the market for their product, we are now assisting in scaling up the Frontend Development team in searching for a Tech Lead. You will be focused on working in bliss harmony with tech, product management, and UX to drive forward the next generation of our user-facing applications. You will be critical in taking complex problems and creating simple, elegant solutions that elevate a world-class experience on the company’s website.
What will you be doing?
- Defining and enforcing new and exciting platform initiatives in the role of Frontend Tech Lead.
- Constructing and cultivating scalable applications.
- Binding our front-end and backend services together.
- Collaborating with software engineers, product management, UX, and operational teams.
- Certify that our users’ experience is the very best it can be.
What will I need?
- You’ll have at least 3+ years of relevant experience in Frontend Software Development.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- An understanding of the complete software lifecycle.
- To be comfortable with tooling, build pipelines and getting code into production.
- Previous Lead experience is not required but is a bonus.
Why should you check out this role?
You'll be working together with a group of exceptionally skilled and driven people who love what we do. It's important that you enjoy coming to work every day, and therefore we try to create a relaxed environment for every one of our employees. We often organise workout sessions at the gym, yoga classes, after works drinks and activities and other fun for us to get to know each other better.