Full Stack Developer, Berlin
Upto 85,000 EUR+ Benefits
Based in office with home office option
We are partnered with a business that is one of a kind. The only business within Germany offering a digital platform (web & mobile) to help the recovery of stroke-related patients with a rehabilitation program to help continue the process of getting back to full health.
The key responsibilities would be:
- Working to develop new functionality and features on web applications that can help save the lives of people or to help them recover from serious injury
- Help improve the development process
- Produce best practices in terms of code quality working within a cross-functional team
- Collaborating closely with colleagues from Product, Analytics, Operations and Architecture to improve teamwork and knowledge exchange
The team works on projects that incorporate a very open culture, short release cycles, continuous delivery as well as valuing high-quality code.
The basic requirements are as follows:
- Passion for fullstack programming
- A good overview of container technologies such as Kubernetes & Docker and AWS or any other cloud provider
- Excellent team player
- Fluent English and good communication skills
- Permanent employment basis, full-time in Berlin with some flexible home office options
This is an exceptional opportunity as we offer an impressive workspace as well as using some of the latest technologies. Regular hack days/conference budget, time for learning, and the ability to make an impact within a talented team.
If this role sounds right for you, we welcome your application. For more information on this job opportunity please get in touch with Paul Turner on +44 203 854 8002 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org