Labware LIMS Business Analyst
Pay rate negotiable
Contract based, remote work
Labware LIMS Business Analyst, responsible for projects deployments deliverables aspects from defining user requirements, through implementing IT business solutions and testing activities. Manage Global LabWare LIMS Deployment projects globally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Business Support & Consulting
- Help to formulate and define system scope and objectives based on user needs and research and industry requirements; considers business application of technology
- Provide advanced consulting services to internal business groups on process improvements projects designed to improve business result
Implementation and Development
- Develops or modifies procedures to resolve IT issues considering computer capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results; includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications.
Support and Maintenance
- Provides technical support to business groups through the use of troubleshooting procedures and testing
- Leads projects following the PMO processes. Leads user acceptance testing and uses comparative analysis techniques to evaluate and recommend overall solutions for client/organization.
- Vendor Management
- Assists in defining detailed selection and evaluation criteria based on identified product requirements.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced analysts.
- Follows Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures
- Other projects and duties as required/assigned
- BS in Science and / or Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience required
- 5-7+ years experience in related fields
- GxPs, LabWare LIMS V 5, 6 and/or 7, Laboratory instrumentation, GAMP-5
- Background in laboratory operations (Preferred)
It is initially a 12 month freelance assignment which will either extend at the end of 12 months or there could also be opportunity to swap to permanent employment from that point if that's what the candidate wants.
If this role sounds right for you, we welcome your application. For more information on this job opportunity please get in touch with James Coxall on +44 203 854 8011 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org