Lead Frontend Developer, Helsinki
On behalf of our client, a fast-growing SaaS company that partners with media companies, news agencies and digital publishers globally. We are seeking passionate and driven Lead Frontend (Angularjs) Developer to play a critical role in uplifting our core product to the next level. It is one of the fastest news-gathering tools for journalists newsrooms. My client helps publishers around the world save time, grow traffic and increase engagement.
We are looking for a focused and talented individual to tackle the mind-field of responsive web development in a rapidly changing technology landscape.
The role entails being able to mentor and lead in the estimation, scoping and delivery of business requirements related to front end solutions.
Skills and Requirements required:
The current front end stack consists of the following frameworks but the ideal candidate will be
able to direct and advise on framework and library choices moving forward:
• Any experience with the following is also highly merited but not necessary – React Native, NGRX and Python.
• Strong understanding of frontend web patterns and architecture
• Cross-platform mobile app development is good- React Native, Ionic, Native Script etc
• Knowledge and experience of application testing and build processes as well as time estimation and use of Analytics.
Why work for us?
• Varied and modern tech stack
• Opportunity to make a significant difference
• A tight-knit team that are family friendly
• Great central location in Helsinki
• Assistance with relocation if necessary
• Stock options scheme
• Mobile phone incl. data
• Home internet
• Lunch vouchers valued at €200 per month
• Sport and Culture vouchers valued at €300 per year.