Lead Java Architect, St. Gallen
Our client, who are one of Switzerland’s leading IT infrastructure outsourcing businesses, based in St. Gallen, are looking for a new Lead Java Architect.
Leading a dedicated team of 8 highly skilled Java Developers you will be responsible for spearheading a brand new project of exceptionally high stature.
Area of responsibility:
- Responsible for developing a modern micro-service architecture and transfer specialist components
- Defining software architecture for web-based projects
- Coaching and leading the software developers in your team
- Creating technical concepts, code templates, external software engines and specifications
- Code review
- Supporting agile methodologies
- Implementation of a state of the are software development toolchain
The perfect Candidate will:
- Have a computer science degree or equivalent
- Have numerous years experience as a senior software engineer
- Have a genuine interest in technology. Perhaps you even have some pet projects you’re working on?
- Have a in depth knowledge of a Java, Spring technology stack
- Have a good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Be a team player with excellent leadership skills
- Have an impeccable reputation
- Speak German to a high standard
Check this role out because:
- You can work with highly skilled professionals
- It is a friendly atmosphere
- Extremely forward thinking and open with new technologies
- An extremely central location in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy
- Great environment where passion and power meet
- Have attractive working time models
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- We are proud to provide highly competitive compensation packages as we expect a lot from our team members
This is an amazing opportunity to work in an innovative company that are one of the technology leaders in Switzerland! It offers the opportunity to work with a great technology stack, be in a motivating environment, up skill yourself and work in a cool atmosphere with a great group of people!