Senior D365 Developer, Berlin
Working for one of the World’s fastest-growing Sports brands based in Berlin, we are rapidly scaling and building out some huge digitization projects to take the business to the next level!
With more products to offer, new technologies and fresh designs we are speaking to more and more people around the globe, 2020 has actually been a hugely exciting journey for us!
We're now looking for an experienced Senior D365 Developer to spearhead a new team as we integrate D365 and build up a powerful internal team that is responsible for the nervous system that powers the whole business.
You have a lot of freedom to be creative and experimenting with new technologies.
What will you be doing?
-Development of interfaces and data synchronization to other IT systems
-Support in requirements engineering, for the development and implementation of technical solution concepts
-Involved in management of release cycles
-Collaboration with the business
-Adaptation and extension of solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
D365 F&O cloud
Azure DevOps (TFVS), LCS, MS fast track, CRT, cPOS
- Responsible or being a key player in a business-critical team for a fast-growing global end-user!
- Endless growth opportunities, taking on individual “Growth Projects” to further expand
- A super healthy work-life balance
- Unrivalled team spirit – like working with friends on cool international projects
- Flat hierarchy and real ability to own your work and processes!
- Joining a business dubbed as the fastest-growing company of its time in this field!
- International culture
We look forward to your application