Senior DevOps Engineer, Germany
80,000 EUR - 90,000 EUR + Benefits
Based in Germany. Permanent employment basis, full-time remote working policy
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our Berlin based team and help us shape the future of mobility for the better.
What we do
We partner with cities and public transport authorities to roll out demand-responsive transport (DRT) efficiently, so that more people can have convenient and affordable access to sustainable mobility. We want to see on-demand ride pooling become fully integrated into our public transport systems – because only then will it be a real alternative to personal car ownership.
To ensure availability, performance, scalability and security of our AWS infrastructure.
Work in close collaboration with our engineers were you advocate best practices in the cloud and DevOps domain and support the implementation.
You are simplifying the use of AWS technologies, supporting the engineers in optimising the CD/CI pipelines, and build tooling’s making the lives of the engineers easier.
Who you are
- You have already gained 3-5 relevant job experience
- Software operations with AWS cloud native technologies in container or server-less architecture, infrastructure as code (mainly terraform), and Linux system administration is your turf.
- Experiences in some of the following are desirable: coding & operation of JVM based software, streaming and big-data technologies experience as software engineer and/or as SRE.
- You love to share your knowledge and experiences with colleagues
- You enjoy working agile frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
- You are a team player, you are a good and pro-active communicator, you are engaged and committed
- You are flexible, dynamic, hungry.
- You know young companies facing challenges and change, you are ok with that.
- You not only seek out new challenges, but you love modern mobility concepts and the vision of a sustainable world
- Fluent in English.
If this role sounds right for you, we welcome your application. For more information on this job opportunity please get in touch with Connor Candy on +44 203 854 8013 or email to email@example.com