Senior Frontend Developer, Stockholm
On behalf of my client, a market leader in the betting industry we are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer. The client not only provides a market-leading UX for their products, but pride themselves on being an incubator for innovation and differentiation in the market!
Responsibilities and Duties as a Frontend Developer:
You will be working in a closely built system, and even though it is on the frontend side, you will have a greater focus on structured programming, rather than on design. We are always looking to make our development process more effective and the next step is to introduce even more into automation.
You are a curious individual that loves finding solutions to all kinds of challenges and you are comfortable with stepping up and thinking outside the box. You keep yourself updated in the Frontend world to know more about which tools, frameworks, etc will bring great value for us to use. You can articulate your opinions and will, together with the team, choose which technologies we should use to be able to offer the best gaming site on the market.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience with Frontend Development.
- Good experience and knowledge in Frontend technologies such as React and Redux.
- You will be curious about new technologies and relentless in your learning.
- Degree or equivalent in computer science.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams’ work environment and processes
- Work with very smart and humble people
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
- Opportunities to travel