Senior Frontend Developer, Uppsala
Are you a passionate frontend developer interested in combining ReactJS with the red hot Data Science and AI space?
Then check out this awesome opportunity, working for an established start-up based in Uppsala, leading the way when it comes to Swedish AI! We are entering a new age of technology that is rapidly going to transform the way we do things. We want to stay ahead of the curve and help our partners take the lead.
Due to growth, we are looking for a skilled Frontend Developer to join our team.
As a Frontend Developer within our business you will play an instrumental role in identifying, creating and realizing our vision to create great customer experience journeys in all of our products and channels. We highly value beautiful and intuitive design when producing high end products and you will be a core part of delivering the best possible experience to the user.
In collaboration with a cross-functional team of designers, developers and researchers, you are going to work with continuously improving and developing the different journeys and interfaces the user encounters.
We only work with the best! Our team of passionate engineers, designers and data scientists are working closely together to create tomorrow's certainties; so we welcome you to join our awesome tech team. We’re developers and designers to the core. We take pride in improving everything from customer collaboration processes to user experience.
We are passionate about exploring new technologies such as machine learning, computer vision and blockchain. Diversity, challenges and collaboration are key ingredients to making and breaking new ideas.
What you’ll do:
• Work in an agile cross-functional team to pinpoint and produce a brilliant user experience.
• Implementation of new features and deployment of code into production on a daily basis.
• Close collaboration with back-end engineers to design and contribute to APIs.
• Influence which tools and technologies you want to be working with and which features to implement.
• Play a critical role in delivering a good experience for a high end Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience with frontend development, and a deep understanding of the JS library particularly GUI with ReactJS and Redux.
• Some experience with UX and UI design.
• Experience with testing and optimizing web performance.
• You know how to collaborate and believe teams are stronger than individuals.
• You know how to get stuff done and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.