Senior Java Engineer - Big Data, Munich
Our client, one of the worlds most successful media providers, based in Munich, are looking for a new Senior Java (Backend) Developer.
Working in a team of experienced architects and developers, you will be responsible for designing and developing java applications in the security context for one of Germanys most recognise household brands.
• Be developing and designing high-load distributed Java applications, and these will be used within the security area of login feature.
• Test automation in the distributed system, ensuring accuracy and high quality in all tasks.
• Work alongside experienced developers and high level architects
• Also be testing automation of the distributed systems
• Be handling very sensitive data, from millions and millions of active users of the brand
• Work to develop a target architecture for a high-load java environment
• Be working with cutting edge technologies such as spark / flint (experience isn’t needed here but its great to have an interest in data!)
The Perfect Candidate Will:
• Deep knowledge of object-orientated and functional programming with Java 8
• Have experience with several different technologies and be competent on the frontend and confident with the backend
• Have worked in a product orientated company and experienced working closely with a Java Backend team.
• Have a genuine interest in technology- your job is not just a chore for you!
• A good knowledge in maven and spring boot
• Be someone who likes to get involved in difficult tasks, and enjoys learning and acquiring new technologies
• Produce good quality work and be reliable
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a hugely established, well-known company that are one of the largest media brands in Germany! It offers the chance to work with cutting edge technology, be in an motivated and hard-working environment with a cool atmosphere, as well as a real prospect of career progression! We look forward to receiving your application!