Senior Systems Engineer, Zurich
Our client, who are one of Switzerland’s leading IT infrastructure outsourcing businesses, based in Zurich, is looking for a new Senior System Engineer.
Together with a dedicated team of 5 highly skilled professionals, you will be responsible for maintaining a state of the art storage and backup server infrastructure.
• Responsible for the planning, architecture, renewal, and development of storage backup and server infrastructure
• Development of implementation and operating concepts
• Implementation of work in projects and orders
• Development and sales support for customer solutions
• Allocation and capacity planning
• On-call service on rotation
• Correcting faults and operating equipment
The perfect Candidate will:
• Have experience with several different technologies and over 5 years Linux administration
• Have strong experience with scripting languages such as Python and Bash
• Have a genuine interest in technology. Perhaps you even have some pet projects you’re working on?
• Have a methodical/ system oriented approach
• Be a great team player but are also used to making things happen on your own
• Understand the business value in the technology you develop and can find a reasonable balance between technical excellence and speed of execution
Check this role out because:
• You can work with highly skilled professionals
• It is a friendly atmosphere
• Extremely forward thinking and open with new technologies
• An extremely central location in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
• Great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy
• Great environment where passion and power meet
• Have attractive working time models
• Opportunity for personal and professional development
• We are proud to provide highly competitive compensation packages as we expect a lot from our team members
This is an amazing opportunity to work in an innovative company that is one of the technology leaders in Switzerland! It offers the opportunity to work with a great technology stack, be in a motivating environment, upskill yourself and work in a cool atmosphere with a great group of people! Look forward to receiving your application!