Test Lead, Stockholm
The frontrunner in Digital Optimization is looking to hire the next colleague to the Development Team with a Test Lead, ideally from a Developer/production background.
The software team consists of people that are prestige-less, technically interested, team players and humble. We would describe our colleagues as self-going, responsible and curious to solve even the most obscure problems. Everyone is helpful and supportive, and we encourage colleagues to be bold, never be afraid to speak up or to ask questions!
We are bold, engaged and driven. R&D is formed with two departments - soon to be three - with a mob set-up of Testers and Developers who work Agile.
Typically speaking, the duties would be;
- Writing and executing test scripts.
- Running Manual and Automated tests.
- Testing in different environments including Web and Mobile.
- Bug reports.
- Reviewing documentation.
- Stress testing.
- Performance testing.
- Functional testing.
- Scalability testing.
Our testing approach is broad and varied, and our Automation stack currently looks like this;
- Java Selenium.
- Cucumber BDD.
- Test NG.
Right now, one of our biggest challenges from the software perspective is to deliver a centralized solution to our customers that will simplify and reduce the maintenance cost of the Platform. This solution needs to be able to be deployed on multiple cloud platforms.
Technology-wise, we have a monolith as the platform core that needs to be redesigned to be able to deliver the above.
Why you should check this role out;
- Daily Fika.
- Flexible working hours.
- Trip to JFokus and others such as AWS and Google Cloud Summit.
- 6 weeks semester.
- Extremely forward-thinking and open with new technologies (currently implementing AI)
- R&D Fridays with education budget.
- Extremely central location.
- Great co-workers who will challenge you in a great environment where passion and power meet.
If you are interested to know more, please get in touch.