VP Engineering, Berlin
Are you a foodie & love tech? then check out this awesome fast-growing start-up based in Berlin revolutionizing the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste and connect consumers with quality producers faster to provide fresher food. Currently active in US, Australia, Germany, Netherlands and Austria & already shipping 15,000 boxes every week to monthly active users.
At the moment, we are identifying top performers as a Director or VP of Engineering ideally a person that is experienced in leading and driving a team of talented engineers.
The team works on projects that incorporate a very open culture, short release cycles, continuous delivery as well as valuing high-quality code. The basic requirements are as follows;
- Proven experience in leading engineering teams
- Knowledge and ability to implement SDLC processes & team set-ups
- Good architectural knowledge & overview of state of the art web architectures (e.g distributed architectures)
- Strong leadership skills & team player
- Strong structured and methodical work style
- Strong problem solver, excellent communicator & coach
- Pragmatic and getting things done work style
This is an exceptional opportunity as we offer an impressive workspace as well as using some of the latest technologies and the ability to make an impact and shape a team (around 30 engineers & growing)