Finalist for 'New Business of the Year 2019'
This September, DigiTech Search had a landmark achievement whereby we were proudly announced as a finalist in the top 3 businesses in the region at the recent Business Excellence Awards for the category of ‘Best New Business 2019’.
We were proudly recognised as an innovator in our sector that had seen a huge amount of exciting success in our early years and the factors about our business that led to this prestigious nomination were:
- Innovation: unique services/products and mindset compared to traditional recruitment businesses.
- Significant financial and organisational growth and success year on year.
- Employment Opportunities for the local community: Huge potential for job seekers in Chelmsford as we grow to get into a fast-paced technology agency instead of having to commute into London which had been the only option for most. Plus have given the opportunity for students to gain real commercial experience on projects for our business. We believe in hiring people and not degrees so offer great future options for motivated and driven people without unnecessary job application hurdles.
- Culture & Employee focussed business: we aren't unnecessarily corporate, our decisions and best ideas come from the bottom up, we have a unique culture #digitekkers
- Diversity: we have 60 / 40 male-female split at present. We promote and support customers with gender diversity struggles in the technology markets and endeavor to live by the same equal opportunities ourselves.
- Giving back and charity work: we donate a percentage of every placement we make to our 2 chosen charity partners which are: The Raspberry Pi Foundation and Code Clubs which supports young children throughout Europe to learn to code & also each DigiTekker selects one out of the 17 specific UN global goals such as climate action and zero hunger.
This first accolade is a statement to the great work and effort of our awesome team so far!
If you are interested to learn more about the work we do feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in joining our kick as squad drop us a mail on email@example.com