Terms and conditions
Referral Scheme T&Cs
- The referral bonus is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- A successful referral is considered to be any referral by yourself that has been placed by DigiTech and completed the probation in their new role.
- In the event that DigiTech is, for any reason, unable to procure the indicated gift, we reserve the right to substitute a gift of a similar value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The referrer will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme if the referred person(s) is already on the DigiTech prior to the date of referral.
- As to GDPR, the referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being submitted to DigiTech for this scheme before the date of the referral. The referrer will indemnify DigiTech for any loss or claim arising out of the referrer's failure to procure such consent.
- DigiTech accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize for reasons beyond its control.
- DigiTech makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. To the extent permitted by law, DigiTech is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to, direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with entry into the scheme or acceptance of the prize.
- It is not the responsibility of DigiTech to initiate contact for the referral.
- Should a training or certification contribution be selected this can only be redeemed subject to providing a current receipt of the course / certification.
- DigiTech reserves the right to terminate the referral bonus scheme at any time.