C++ Developer, Munich
90,000 EUR + Benefits
Based in Germany. Permanent employment basis, full-time remote working policy
We partner with some of the biggest transportation & construction companies throughout Germany, providing them with the best software system for planning your transportation infrastructure projects: roads, railways and technical infrastructure.
- Further development of one of the leading CAD/BIM software for infrastructure planning
- Analysis of new requirements with clients and creation of architectural concepts and software design
- Continuous improvement of the software, for example by expanding our CI/CD pipeline or expanding our toolset for statistical code analysis
- Close cooperation (including the development of joint concepts) with internal and external customers, including direct customer feedback in the Scrum Review
- Assumption of responsibility for individual modules or technical components as well as for the further development and promotion of our developer talents
We are always seeking brilliant people to join up and boost our team, with a focus on C++ Development, we are seeking someone that is ready to work in a proactive trust based environment. A list of the qualities we are looking for:
- Several years of professional experience in software development with C++
- Knowledge of civil engineering, BIM or CAD would be ideal.
- Experience in the development and implementation of architectural concepts
- Ability to effectively familiarize yourself with new specialist topics
- Good understanding of software development processes
- Interest in agile processes and their further development desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English desirable (language in the team and with customers is German)
As a company, we operate on a heavily trust based environment. Which is why we can offer a great degree of flexibility when it comes to working hours, and the ability to work independently.
Here are some other benefits:
- A successful product, very satisfied customers and challenging and attractive projects that you actively shape.
- We support your professional and personal development with continuous education and training, accompanied by personal coaching.
- 34 days annual vacation
If this role sounds right for you, we welcome your application. For more information on this job opportunity please get in touch with Connor Candy on +44 203 854 8013 or firstname.lastname@example.org