Senior Data Engineer, Zurich
Up to 135,000 CHF + Benefits
Based in Zurich. Permanent employment basis, Full-time with some flexible home office
For a Zurich-based B2B Financial Business in Zurich that is experiencing some substantial growth including investment/focus on driving their cloud data strategy, we are now looking to hire a new Senior Data Engineer for the analytics team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Play a key part in designing well-thought-out data models supporting self-service data-driven analytics solutions to the business users & data scientists
- Building, running & continuously improving a data platform used for generating insights & creating data-driven products
- Integrating data from various sources to feed these data models.
- The automation & speeding up of data loads, data quality checks etc.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders across the business
- Teams organised using the Spotify model following Agile practices
- Python / PySpark / SQL / MS Azure / ETL
What company offer:
- Working in a data team that is valued for the business and used for driving business direction across it’s European activities
- Being part of a growing team moving in an exciting direction with a real startup spirit
- A business with a clear plan & vision
- Company that like to explore and not just make do with tools/processes etc
- Flat hierarchy, autonomy, and position with real technical responsibility
- Great team and working atmosphere
If this role sounds right for you, we welcome your application. For more information on this job opportunity please contact with Chris Proctor on +41 44 508 7480 or email email@example.com