Service Desk Specialist, Zurich
Up to 110,000 CHF + Benefits
Based in Zurich. Permanent employment basis, Full-time with some flexible home office
On behalf of our client we are looking for a passionate individual interested in cyber security to join our team. In this dual role, you'll train apprentices at the service desk and handle hardware, application, and network issues. You'll also serve as the Single Point of Contact, ensuring smooth operations and collaborating with other teams.
In this role, you will have two main responsibilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Firstly, as a practical trainer, you will be responsible for the specialist training of our apprentices at the service desk. You will work closely with the person in charge of training to provide professional and personal guidance to our young talents. Your role will involve developing their practical skills and helping them become proficient in handling various tasks at the service desk.
- Secondly, as a Service Desk Specialist, you will be the primary point of contact for receiving and addressing hardware, application, network, and communication faults from both internal and external customers. Your role will be crucial in promptly identifying and resolving these issues to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction. You will also serve as the interface between the 1st level service desk and the 2nd level departments, facilitating effective communication and timely escalation of complex issues when necessary.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the building, shaping and development of the service desk team. This includes participating in the creation and improvement of service desk processes and workflows. Your insights, ideas and contributions will be valued as we strive to create an efficient and effective service desk environment.
- Fluent German with very good knowledge of English
What company offer:
- Passionate mission: Contribute to making the digital world safer every day.
- Supportive environment: Enjoy an open, collegial culture with a focus on well-being and growth.
- Professional development: Access learning opportunities and collaborate with specialists in various cybersecurity areas.
- Exciting dual role: Guide and mentor apprentices whilst tackling diverse IT issues as a Service Desk Specialist.
Join a leading and innovative Swiss company providing comprehensive information security and network solutions.
If this role sounds right for you, we welcome your application. For more information on this job opportunity please contact with Oliver Laycock on +41 44 508 73 42 or email firstname.lastname@example.org